Blog and Current Events
A couple of Quick Questions with our new General Manager Andrew Carter:
1. What motivates you? “Working with good people to deliver great outcomes”
2. What did you want to be when you grew up? “Policeman”
3. What do like to do on your days off from work? “Spend quality time with my partner Karen and once in a while getting away for a nice relaxing weekend.”
4. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received? “Measure twice and cut once! and treat others as you’d like them to treat you.”
5. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? “Pizza”
6. What’s your favourite sports team? “The mighty Newcastle Knights – certainly finals contenders in 2019!”
7. What’s one thing most people do not know about you? “I love basketball, when I was young I used to be able to slam dunk, these days the only thing I can dunk is a bickie into my coffee!”
Here at APT Training we strive to be the best at what we do – Hydraulics.
Our Director Kyle Probert enjoys being hands on and involved in all aspects where possible. Here he can be seen running the training for our Fluid Power Controls components of our Certificate IV in Engineering course. It’s the values and approach of our exceptionally experienced and knowledgeable trainers that make us who we are.
Hands on Training at APT
Here our current Certificate IV in Engineering students are fault finding and trouble shooting safety circuit faults on our Pneumatic simulation boards.
These boards are used to simulate the safety circuits used on mobile diesels such as man transporters & LHD’s (Load haul Dump) – drift runners, Emico and JUG-A-O used in under ground coal mines.
Click here if you would like more information on our Certificate IV in Engineering course, or any other courses we have on offer.
Look who we have here!
We are so honoured to be training this great bunch of students in our Cert IV in Engineering and our 6 Day courses who come from esteemed companies such as Westrac, K&R Hydraulics, CQ University, Lake Coal and Quarry Mining. It’s a pleasure having you all.
Ask about our courses on offer here
APT Specialist Hydraulics and Training use the Rexroth Bosch Group Hydraulics Manual in most of the courses delivered.
Are you looking for an informative easy to understand hydraulics manual?
Our recommendation is this one.
We provide a copy to our students as part of the course fee. If you would like one too click here.
A frosty Oberon trip – 6 Day Fluid Power Training
Our trainer Scott Lockett has just returned home from Oberon which is part of the Greater Blue Mountains region located in country New South Wales Australia.
Scott just delivered our 6 Day Fluid Power Course onsite at Highland Pine Products Pty Ltd. The 8 students thoroughly enjoyed “working hands on with the practical components of the course” and Scott’s knowledge and “relaxed teaching style”.
For more information on our 6 Day Hydraulics course click here.